Monday, April 2, 2012

Pictures!


Waking up one winter morning to find that Mom had fixed the camera!


New tool box toy that we love to carry around.


Rockin' piano that we found at a consignment shop. Jerry Lee Lewis anyone?


While babysitting some friends - Malorie as a pirate!


Malorie's tower of blocks!


Corban as a superhero!


The superhero on his ship (he is flying).


My orchid in bloom.


We have moved things around so he can get to the window - this is a standard pose.


He brought me these boots to put on - loves walking around in them. (They are dinosaurs.)


Again with the blankie and snacks and his other favorite item - a balloon.


He loves to wear these safety googles!


Trying to carry Adam's bag - couldn't lift it off the floor.


Our new favorite activity - going outside!


Walking down the driveway with Dad.


Me and my boy!


This was special - he found Adam's ankle socks and gave them to me to put on. He then walked around for the rest of the afternoon wearing them. He has no problem wearing multiple layers of socks.


And my friend Katie and I this past weekend at her bridal shower!

We are now up to date!

2 comments:

  1. he's so adorable! and such a good mix of you and adam. ~roisin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading your blog! Your son is a cutie! :) Miss you guys.

      Delete