Thursday, September 19, 2013

We made it!!

I am writing this from the comfort of my new kitchen while Samantha coos next to me in the high chair.  It has been a busy August, but we made it! We moved into our new house, Adam survived being the stay at home Dad with both kids for a month and returned to work and we have a closing date for our old house! Fingers crossed, but as of this Saturday we will have managed to own 2 houses at the same time for only one month. I will be glad when that is done, but I do have many fond memories of our old house. It was a cute little thing and was a great home for Adam and Dougie and I!


Front of our new home

Eating pancakes in our new kitchen

Sammi Lou's first meal of oatmeal

Before the food hit her tongue she was amused.

After the food hit her tongue she decided she preferred her thumb.

Eating on our back deck (yes, the kids are wrapped in blankets).

Our cute little thumb-sucker!

This is how Dougie cuts a cucumber, by stabbing it with a butter knife.

A classic breakfast scene - Dougie making Sammi laugh.

Dougie loves to climb in the crib with Sammi.





1 comment: