Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Alicia's First Post

Hello Friends and Family! This is my first ever blog post, so hopefully it will work as it should. If not, accept my apologies now.

Since Adam's last post, we have had a busy summer. We went camping with my family up to ADK, my wonderful co-workers threw a baby shower for me, we spent a wonderful day in Stony Brook Park with friends and a tree decided into come down in our front lawn.

Please enjoy the pictures.


Adam and I at Rollins Ponds in ADK.

Adam and his fire. All breakfasts were made over these fires.

Many afternoons looked like this - all of us huddled with our books as it poured.

When it wasn't raining, the afternoons were occupied by this - the ongoing paddle ball game between Bennett and Adam.

Three of the sisters.

Adam kayaking.

Adam canoeing.


Our trip to Stony Brook was a lot of fun, but man was it crowded! And, I managed to find out how much stamina and balance a 7 month pregnant woman does NOT have. It was a little sad.
Adam and I at Stony Brook.


This tree branch coming down was really unexpected. We have many trees in our front yard, and many in worse health than this one. But did they come down? No.

The tree branch that randomly decided to come down.

Adam and Dan cutting up the tree.

The tree all cut up.

We had a nice surprise last week when Adam's parents came over with our crib! We had thought that it was out of stock and were trying to work ourselves up to go and look for a new style. It was a wonderful surprise!
Adam and our new crib!

Till the next post - have a wonderful summer :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful crib! I love the camping photos. It's almost like I was there. :) Yay! Am so excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - a blog!! I didn't know you were doing one. There are great. Just read through the whole thing. Finally, FINALLY pics from Alicia!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete