Saturday, December 4, 2010

We are one month in...

I have been informed that I am being derelict in my duties as blog updater. And I also realized that I should update because Douglas has reached the one month mark. We are very excited about these small things now.
Let me give you some facts:
Douglas is now 12.5 lbs (off the charts, weight wise) 22.75 inches (90th percentile for height) and his head is measuring in the 50th percentile. So, he may be tall, but he won't have a huge head!

Now let me give you some pictures to show you what we have been up to... (in no order).

Napping. (I am actually sitting up on the couch. Just flip the photo around in your head.)

Brining the turkey for Thanksgiving. (Ignore the brining bucket.)

Douglas hanging out under his blanket made by his Aunt Emmy.

Douglas showing Adam his prowess at taking a bottle.

Dad and son dressing alike. (See the old school NY License Plate over the shoulder? Courtesy of Aunt LJ.)

I can't believe that is has already been a month, but I am sure that every new mom says that. It has been wonderful so far.

Till our next update...Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.



No comments:

Post a Comment