Friday, December 17, 2010

While it is storming outside...

Here are some more pictures of the goings-on in the Reinhardt household. Douglas has been growing at an amazing rate, keeping me on my toes to keep pace with his feeding schedule. He is also becoming much more aware of his surroundings which has been very fun to watch. Things he is fixated with: ceiling fans, christmas trees, windows.

Here he is getting his first bath. This expression was between the first initial reaction which wasn't favorable, and the last conclusion which still wasn't favorable. We haven't attempted a second bath yet, doing more the spot cleaning.


I don't know if I had ever put up pictures of what the room looks like completed. Here is a view. I had my one and only sewing project of making the curtains with my mom. People who sew impress me because it isn't my cup of tea. Adam was responsible for putting up the pictures, which are pages from the book Animalia. They encircle the whole room.


This is Douglas at 5 weeks old. I am trying to get the month increments pictured, and here you can see his huge eyes. If a mom can say so - so cute :)

This is a cute picture from a christmas party we had with some close friends. Notice Adam's christmas vest!

I couldn't resist this picture. This is Adam writing one of his finals and Douglas absolutely zonked in the Baby Bjorn. Thanks posse - it has been wonderful!

Hope everyone is staying warm and dry.


No comments:

Post a Comment